From deep in the desert of seventh century Arabia, comes the best lessons for WOMEN of ALL TIMES.
11 women - each graced with knowledge, wisdom, morals, and blessed with the companionship of the 'best of the mankind'
Come witness the emotions: assuring the husband after the first revelation, accused of adultery, father killed in the battle, former jewess, daughters of hostile tribes, marriage contract from the heavens.
Let us learn from our mothers - the Ummahat ul-Muminin
- Khadijah bint Khuwaylid - A great business women
- Sawda bint Zam'a - A new Muslimah with no husband
- A'isha bint Abu Bakr - A widow at age nineteen
- Hafsa bint Umar - daughters of a great Caliph
- Zaynab bint Khuzayma - Widow of the war with Makkah
- Hind bint Abi Umayya (Umm Salamah) - the historic advice at Hudaibiyah
- Zainab bint Jahsh - the model 'divorce'
- Juwayriya bint al-Haarith - ransom of one hundred families
- Umm Habiba bint Abi Sufyaan - two hijrahs
- Safiyah bint Huyeiy Ibn Akhtab - 'husband, father and uncle - a prophet'
- Maimoonah bint al-Haarith - the sister-in-law of Abbas ibn Abdul Muttalib